Full Service Eye Care – Routine Eye Exams, Medical Eye Emergencies, Children’s Exams, Ocular Health Assessments, Full Optical, Repairs & Adjustments, and On-Site Lab.
WELCOME TO OUR CLINIC
PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ANY SERVICES (EXAM, ADJUSTMENTS, GLASSES SELECTION)
MASKS OR FACIAL COVERING (Bandana/Scarf) ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL IN OFFICE VISITS
We will be re-opening our clinic on May 4, 2020 for all your eye-care needs.
A few procedural modifications we have made to our office include.
- CALL AHEAD – please call ahead to arrange an appointment for all services (exams,adjustments,repairs)
- UPON ARRIVAL – please call 780-962-1116 and we will let you in the door. Please put on mask prior to entry and use supplied hand sanitizer in entry.
- MASKS – are required for all visits. Please supply your own (cloth/bandana/scarf are ok). We have a limited supply of cloth masks for sale at cost basis if necessary.
- CLEANING – increased attention to cleaning all equipment, glasses and surfaces between each patient visit.
- ATTENDEES – please limit to only yourself if possible. If a driver is necessary please consider waiting in car or foyer. If small children parents may accompany.
- GLASSES – please place any touched glasses in bins under all display boards to be cleaned and sanitized.
We are asking for the additional safety measure of masks for all patients as social distancing is not always possible during an eye exam or dispensing glasses. In some cases patient mask removal may be necessary for which we have additional safety measures in place.
Other safeguards include increased disinfection protocols, limited entry, reduced patient appointments, single doctor days, plexi-barriers at reception/dispensary/pre-test/exam rooms, face shields, automated equipment for prescription determination to allow distancing, and office re-arrangement to provide adequate space for patients and staff.
Thank you for your patience and understanding to the changes we have implemented. Minor inconvenience, but these measures are necessary to create a safe working environment for our staff and protect the health of our patients.
At Parkland Eye Care, our goal is simple: to make sure we do all we can to take good care of our patients.
We are your local family vision and eye health centre. Conveniently located on the ground floor of the Queen Street Medical building in Spruce Grove, Alberta.
We can help you with all your eye care needs. We are a full service eye care office with a dispensing optical, an on-site lab and have the latest technology and equipment to ensure your eyes are well taken care of.
We do all types of single vision, progressive, anti-fatigue, safety and bifocal/trifocal glasses. Always offering special bundle pricing on kids’ glasses and 50% off your second pair of frames/lenses (see in-store for details).
We also dispense all types of contact lenses – soft and hard (RGP) – and use the latest materials and technology to ensure your best eye health and comfort. Ask us about trying a pair of our new bifocal contact lenses, or daily disposable contact lenses for occasional wearers.
Serving patients in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Carvel, Wabamun, Acheson, Enoch, Duffield, Calahoo, Alberta Beach, Edmonton, and beyond.
If you Have Any Questions Call Us At 780-962-1116